Shared Services for Child Care Providers
Are you a local child care provider? If so, you’re invited!
Be a part of Southern Alleghenies ECE Shared Services Alliance. The Learning Lamp is the hub, and there’s no cost to join.
- Free staff recruitment
- Human resources guidance
- Behavior management support
- Fundraising help
- Professional development opportunities – Register now for 2022 ECE Professional Development Series
- CPR instruction and certification
- Teaching and curriculum assistance
- Access to ECE apprenticeship network
Funded by grants from Community Foundation for the Alleghenies and the Early Childhood Education Professional Development Organization at PASSHE (ECE PDO @ PASSHE), with support from United Way of the Laurel Highlands, 1889 Foundation and Lee Initiatives, Shared Services aims to build up our early learning community so all children have access to high quality care. For details, contact Stephanie at 814-262-0732 ext. 238 or email email@example.com.