We offer engaging, affordable and convenient programs to help your teachers and aides complete PA Department of Education-mandated professional development hours.
Topics That Meet Your Needs
Our on-site training and customized workshops are designed to meet your needs. You can choose from our list of suggested topics or we can develop a training just for you. All trainings are provided by certified teachers, human resource specialists, working professionals or experienced teacher aides. Sample topics include:
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention Training (Act 71)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Confidentiality
- An Educator’s Guide to the Opioid Public Health Crisis
- Helping Children of Drug & Alcohol Users
- Botvin Lifeskills® Training Program
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) Training
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Training
- Grief in the Classroom
- Empowered You: Maintaining Sanity Through Self-Care
- A Strengths-Based Approach to Reaching At-Risk Learners
- Using Free Online Resources to Supplement Classroom Instruction
Please contact Emily at 814-262-0732 x230 for more information or to schedule a training.