Alternative education costs can wreak havoc with your budget. We can help you manage and control those costs – and help your students meet personal, behavioral and academic goals.
- On- or off-site locations
- Daytime or twilight hours
- Cost-sharing with one or more neighboring districts
- Individualized to meet the specific needs of your district
- Support to Help Your Students Succeed
- Develop program goals in partnership with your leadership team
- Ongoing program and curriculum support
- Screening, hiring and monitoring qualified staff
- Data collection and submission
- Resources that make it easier for students to transition back to regular classrooms
- PDE-approved private provider of Alternative Education for Disruptive Youth (AEDY)
We make use of your existing resources to keep costs in line. As a result, our programs save school districts thousands of dollars per student per year and help districts meet their graduation goals.
We also offer a unique blend of structure and autonomy to assist students with making successful transitions back to the classroom.
For more information, please contact Emily at 814-262-0732 x230 or click here for a brochure.