The Learning Lamp To Go
Looking for a fun and affordable program for your school or scout group?
Check out The Learning Lamp To Go, where we bring our hands-on workshops to you.These programs are significantly less expensive and time-consuming than a field trip, but just as much fun! Choose from:
- Earth Balloon, our 30-foot inflatable globe classroom for PreK – 8 students
- Discovery Dome, a full immersion digital movie dome and portable planetarium for PreK – 8 students
- Giant Map of Pennsylvania, a 26’ x 34’ interactive map for PreK– 8 students that includes everything from Johnstown’s Inclined Plane to the Liberty Bell
- National Geographic Giant Maps (North America and Europe) that encourage geographic literacy through fun and games
- Geology Rocks, an interactive exploration of rocks and geology for students in Grades PreK – 5
- Kapla Kidstruction, which introduces students in Grades PreK – 4 to hands-on design and construction
- Bodies in Motion, which give students in Grades 3 – 4 the chance to delve into the marvelous machine that is the human body
- LEGO Mania or Academy of Engineering, LEGO-based workshops customized for grades K – 8
- K’Nex and KID K’Nex workshops, interactive workshops for hands-on children who enjoy the mechanics of building structures and machines
- Imagination Playground, an interactive exercise in creativity using large foam building blocks of varied shapes and sizes
- Custom workshops and field trips, where The Learning Lamp develops a program just for your school or group. We challenge you to come up with a unique and interesting topic, and we’ll put it together from there!
All To Go programs are developed and taught by certified teachers, and can be scheduled for the location of your choice. Programs can be adapted for scout troops to meet badge requirements.
Please contact Amanda at 814-262-0732 x246 for more information or to schedule a To Go program at your school or community site.