Leaving a child to go to work shouldn’t leave a parent riddled with guilt.
At The Learning Lamp, we’re working parents, too. In fact, our child care centers were designed by working parents to meet the needs of today’s busy families. Take a photo tour of The Learning Lamp Center for Children nearest to you and see for yourself what sets our program apart from the rest!
Helping Children Grow Socially, Emotionally and Academically
All of our child care locations include:
- Highly qualified staff members who offer love and attention to every child, helping them make a successful transition from home to child care
- A literacy-based preschool for children ages 3 and 4 at no additional cost
- Before and after school care
- Summer programming with stimulating hands-on activities
- Early hours Monday – Friday, beginning at 6 a.m.
Our child care centers are located at various sites in Johnstown, Ebensburg, Northern Cambria, Somerset, New Florence, and Connellsville. Before and after school care and summer camps are also available to meet your child care needs.
Meeting the Highest Standards
The Learning Lamp child care centers meet the rigorous standards of Pennsylvania’s Keystone STARS quality child care initiative. In 2016, our site at the Greater Johnstown Career & Technology Center was awarded national accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Ask the Right Questions
Take a moment to review a list of important and frequently asked questions to help you make the right child care choice.
For more information, call Erica at 814-262-0732 x222.